This course will cover how to use Excel to create meaningful dashboards and management reports.
A mini course that focuses on the time value of money calculations in all its forms in Excel.
Included is debt calculations and how to
- allow for pre payments, ad hoc withdrawals and changes in interest rate.
- How NPV and IRR work in Excel and
- the relationship between the two and the debt calculations
This is an extract out of the Online Financial Modelling, Budgeting and Forecasting Course . If you want a comprehensive overview we recommend you do the full course
In this course you will learn how to:
- operate the ribbon,
- customize the quick-access toolbar,
- format and set up personalized spreadsheets by using colours, spacing and lines,
- do calculations
- set up formulas for calculations and
- also produce graphs at the push of a few buttons.
The most common task Excel is used for is to ‘clean’ information received from other systems to be usable in the business.
Online Financial Modelling, Budgeting and Forecasting Course
How to use Pivot Tables in Excel 2013 including tips and tricks for previous and subsequent versions of Excel. Pivot tables changes slightly from version to version but the core concepts stay the same
A free course covering how to audit an Excel spreadsheet using the tools available in Spreadsheet Professional.
We aim to provide the ultimate, one stop shop for all Excel users requirements, within South Africa and worldwide.
"Recently we had a most successful in-house training session at our company. I would like to extend my thanks and gratitude."