Pivot Tables in Excel
In this course we teach you how to use Pivot Tables in Excel. Whether you are simply performing recons, or are responsible for data analytics and business intelligence in your company, Pivot Tables are the most important tool in Excel.
Pivot Tables are an intermediate skill and much easier to learn then all the complex VLOOKUP, SUMIFS type functions. BUT they are much more powerful!
If you prefer to attend a live session, visit the MS Excel Advanced Courses Calendar
A variety of exercises involving Pivot Tables, with solutions and video solutions which will highlight other useful aspects of Pivot Tables and address some of the common problems,
- EXERCISE: QUICKLY EXTRACT A UNIQUE ITEM LIST
- EXERCISE: RECONCILE TWO LISTS WITH A PIVOT TABLE
- EXERCISE: PIVOT TABLES IN HR (LEAVE REGISTER)
- EXERCISE: CALL LOGS WITH PIVOT TABLES
- EXERCISE: RECONCILE PURCHASE ORDERS WITH INVOICES
- EXERCISE: EPL FOOTBALL STATS WITH PIVOT TABLES
- EXERCISE: WHEN LAST DID YOU USE A TRUCK