In the sheet Waterfall Chart
We want to explain how we went from a budgeted Profit of 66 to an Actual profit of 76.
- Create a waterfall chart by making use of the Stock Charts
- Note that the chart needs to:
- Differentiate the category reason e.g. Sales reasons, COS reasons
- Have the chart title be linked to B5
In the sheet Risk Ranking (note this will only work if you are using Excel 2013 or higher)
- We want to create a risk ranking matrix comparing the Likelihood of a risk and the potential impact of the risk
- Note that the Axis must go from 0 to 10
- Each point must have its label underneath it
- The middle of the axis (5 on both horizontal and vertical) are thicker lines and dashed.
To see the full course contents click here.