Chart Examples 3- Add Commentary
In the sheet Multiple X Labels 1
We want to show a line chart showing our original cumulative budget, the actual to dates and where we are heading with the forecasts. We also want to include the reason for being over or under budget within the chart in under the axis.
- In B5 to M5 we have provided the budget
- In B6 to M6 we have provided the revised forecast
- In B7 to M7 we have the actuals up to August
- The Line Chart must show:
- The original budget
- The Actuals and Revised Forecasts as if they are one line, with the actuals being solid and the forecast being dashed
- The axis label split to chow the reasons in cell B2 and J2
To see the full course contents click here.