Conditional Formatting- covered in Intermediate course
Below a listing of what you would have learnt in the Intermediate course which feeds into this Advanced course.
Please check that you are comfortable with these items.
- Change cell colour based on value
- Change color based on benchmark in another cell
- Highlight all above average cells
- Add comparative bars into cells
- Create heat maps in Excel
- Add risk robots, milestone, up and down icons to Excel cells
- Control the heat maps, icons and data bars in conditional formatting