Conditional Formatting- Exercises 2
We have a table of data showing how much ore is in each location. We also have a table showing where we have already mined.
- In cells C6 to V25, use a colour scale to create a heat map of where the best locations are
- In these same cells, use a formula conditional formatting to show which locations have already been mined (black it out)
- In X6 to X25, create a formula to determine how much ore is still available to be mined (note that in column Y we have shown the total ore available).
- In Z6 to Z25 show the percentage ore remaining.
We want to create a Gantt type chart but don’t want to use a chart
- In J8 to AL9, create conditional formats that
- Will show when we start and end with land (use a light green shading)
- When Bulk will start and end (use pattern)
- When Internals start and end (change the borders to be red)
To see the full course contents click here.