Conditional Formatting Ex 1 Question
In the indicative blocks, make the numbers in column D look like the numbers in column I. Note the instructions on what is required in the top left of the block e.g. cell A4, A25 and A47
Conditional Formatting Ex 2 Question
Use the instructions in column I to put on the conditional formatting onto each row.
Conditional Formatting Ex 3 Question
In the 3 columns (F, G and H)
- Use Colour scales for the Mix % (column F)
- Use the above average and below average for the GP%
- Use Data bars to show the overall impact (column H) of the mix and GP%
Conditional Formatting Ex 4 Question
As per the instructions in cell A2:
- Use Colour scales to show the IRR's but base the midpoint on the cell in D5
- Use icons to show a tick or cross where the cell is bigger or less than the number in cell D7
To see the full course contents click here.