EXERCISES-OFFSET in Financial Models
- We need to create a formula in the yellow cells so that it calculates the amount of cash collected given the sales in row 11 and the cash collection lag in cell B15.
- You receive the sales leads forecasts on a monthly basis
- You know that only 25% of the leads turn into orders and it takes 2 months (round them down to the closest integer)
- Once the order is received it takes another 1 month to manufacture and deliver
- The selling price for each unit is R150
- Payment is received only 2 months after delivery
- How much cash do we collect in month 12?
To see the full course contents click here.