Summary and Exercise- Columns and Rows
By now you should be able to:
- Insert or Delete rows and columns by using the mouse;
- Hide and unhide rows and columns;
- Adjust the width and height of rows and columns by specifying the size.
Do the following on the spreadsheet:
- Insert a row between row 5 and 6
- Delete row 15 (Electricity line)
- Change the column width of column O so that we can see the numbers
- Change the height of rows 23 to 34 so that they are a height of 22.5
- Hide rows 42 to 45
- Unhide rows 50 to 52
To see the full course contents click here.